Right after reading through the numerous positive Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Reviews on Amazon I went ahead and purchased them. First off, in the event you are seeking for headphones that create Bass which you can Really Feel, the Audio-Technica ATH-M50 are Excellent. Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Review
Image Title Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones SOUL by Ludacris SL150CB High-Definition On-Ear Headphones (Black/Chrome) Beats by Dr. Dre Pro Detox Edition Over Ear Headphone from Monster SMS Audio SMS-WS-SLV SYNC by 50 Cent Wireless Over-Ear Headphones - Black/Silver Brand Audio-Technica SOUL by Ludacris Monster Sms Audio Model ATHM50 SL150CB MH BTS-P OE DTX UN SMS-WS-SLV Warranty 1 year 1 year limited Price Too Low to Display Too Low to Display $395.99 $399.00 Height 9 inch 10.4 inch 10 inch 10 inch Weight 0.63 pound 3 pound 3.08 pound 3 pound Width 5 inch 4.1 inch 6.88 inch 10 inch Length 11 inch 7.4 inch 5 inch 5.25 inch Color Black/Chrome Black Black/Silver Rating Reviews Read Reviews Read Reviews Read Reviews Read Reviews Link More Info More Info More Info More Info
The best choice is ATH-M50. This doesn’t mean you have to fork more than $300 for over priced Beats. The Audio-Technica M50 are significantly better options for half the price. The Audio Technica Headphones favor all music very well. You actually can hear every little thing the way it was meant to be heard.
Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones Reviews
↓ ↓ ↓
- My Audio-Technica M50 Review
- I picked the coiled version – Audio-Technica AthM50. The straight cable is really long at nearly 11ft, which would possibly limit portability. The coil typically in no way has to stretch out, but when it does it doesn’t feel like its taking the headphones down. You can usually buy an extension if you ever need to additional length, then remove it once you want portability. See the difference between Ath-M50 vs Ath-M50s Here!
- The AudioTechnica ATH-M50 are extremely comfortable for me. I have a big head, so I was weary at first. However they don’t hurt my ears like the majority of headphones do, or put too much force on the headphone bar.
- M50’s are nicely driven, and actually don’t need an Amp. Usually my iPod or gaming devices need the volume set to max to be heard properly, but not using the Audio-Technica ATH-M50s. You can read about this in many Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Reviews.
- Durability is outstanding. The inner assistance bar is created of metal, which is great simply because that is the area which is prone to snapping (plastic bars). Really seems they will last ages.
- Looks excellent for cans. My final headphones (Sony XB300) looked awful on my head.
I believe my ATH-M50 Review was helpful for you.
P.S. Share this Review with Your Relatives, Friends and Colleagues
Audio-Technica Ath-M50 Reviews – Make a Gift to Someone
Use the Buttons Below: