Audio-Technica ATH-M50s Professional Studio Monitor Headphones with Straight Cable
Audio-Technica comes with a straight cable model – ATH-M50s, of its leading ATH-M50 headphones. Created to provide an extremely natural response for professional monitoring, the headphones feature a closed back, collapsible style with 45 mm neodymium drivers, circumaural ear pieces (180° swivel) and luxuriously padded ear cushions.
A straight cable at the left earpiece ends to a gold plated mini-plug with integrated screw-on adapter. Audio-Technica’s advanced driver technology and outstanding elements deliver remarkable power handling and very high SPL capabilities while keeping clarity of sound throughout their extended range, with deep, precise bass and excellent high-frequency extension.
The ATH-M50s Headphones feature proprietary large aperture drivers with neodymium magnet systems for ultra efficient signal transmit.
Audio-Technica ATH-M50s Are Great For
|Running Through Your Home Entertainment System|
|Laptop Or Personal Computer|
|People Who Want To Hear Each And Every Part Of The Song They’re Listening To|
|Folks Who Really Enjoy Music And Wish To Experience It’s True Sound|
|Monitoring For Video Editing|
|Individuals Who Travelers, Especially Those Stuck On Long, Noisy Flights|
|They Making You Look Good|
|Listening To High Quality Music Files|
|People Who Like Top Quality And Detail|
|People Who Searching For Pro DJ Headphones|
|Folks Who Don't Want Outside Noise To Disturb Them|
|People Who Don’t Want To Invest Much Money On Top Quality Headphones|
|Someone In The Music Production Business|
|Individuals Who Looking To Enjoy Entertainment Without Disturbing Individuals Around|
↓ ↓ ↓
Audio-Technica AthM50s Product Features
- Outstanding audio high quality for professional monitoring and mixing
- Flip-style design perfect for easy portability and handy storage
- Exclusive 45 mm large-aperture drivers with neodymium magnet systems
- Closed-back cushioned earcup style creates an excellent seal for optimum isolation
- Flexible padded headband for comfort during extended recording sessions
Audio-Technica ATH-M50s Review
Audio-Technica M50s – Customer Review
Click on the Name to See the Full Review:
- “Excellent Product” – By Mandy
I am not an expert – I am just an individual who truly loves her music. What I can provide is just what I did and how these Audio-Technica Ath M50s Professional Monitor Headphones sound from an average person’s viewpoint.
I bought this pair of AthM50s headphones about a year ago. After I got them, they sounded fairly good. Just before buying the ATH-M50 S headphones, I read a few Audio-Technica ATH-M50s Reviews concerning how this pair of headphones must be “burnt in”.
“Burning in” is essentially you plug in the headphones and play for a specific number of hours. So I burnt in my headphones for about 60 hours. I wasn’t actually counting. I was just playing the noise while I worked well over homework. I’m happy to report, they sounded far better right after that. The Ath M-50s headphones really gets much better as it ages – the voices get cleaner, the sounds sound a lot more natural.
Really, I Adore ATH-M50s for Numerous Reasons:
- The material’s comfy and is not too big or small.
- I don’t really feel them after a while. It feels like I am just simply not wearing them.
- The headphone jack is really nicely constructed. It isn’t likely to fall apart like my old headphones.
- The sound quality is incredible. I am not joking when I state that the voices are so much crisper. The sound quality is truly balanced as well. The AudioTechnica ATH-M50s tend to put a lot more focus on the properly, heavier side of music like beats, and so on. A classical piece sounds as great.
ATH-M50s Review – A Few Things That May Be Helpful To Know:
- The cord is very long. I had to get a ribbon to tie up most of it.
- The quality of sound is really wonderful at low volumes. My ears are actually sensitive and the ATH-M50s do not hurt my ears – (more than a couple of hours using my old headphones at the lowest volume on my I-pod will always make my ears feel awful). I listen to the ath m-50 s for 4-5 hours each day, and my ears are just fine.
- These collapse in pretty well. I had to spend a while to determine how they fold in because they are able to flip, turn, and twist in every which way.
- The headphones block sound fairly well. After I put them on, I undoubtedly cannot hear my mother speaking – (sorry, Mom). I am able to hear her voice if she shouts, but I cannot make out the words. I travel with my loved ones a lot, and the headphones did a great job preventing the plane noise.
- Things I actually listen to: Pop, Rock, Classical, Techno, a bit of Country, well, a bit of everything.
What Is The Difference Between ATH M50 vs M50s? << Click on the Link!
VIDEO – Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones – Max Volume
↓ ↓ ↓
P.S. Share this Review with Your Relatives, Friends and Colleagues
ATH-M50s Review – Make a Gift to Someone
Use the Buttons Below: